Time To Put Kids First welcomes volunteers from all parts of the United States and the world.
Working online, on the phone and/or in your community, your efforts can help us to expand and help as many families as we can.
There is so much to be done, and with each passing day, more families are affected by separation and divorce who are in need of our help.
We have Volunteer-Staff positions available, and we also have miscellaneous tasks that we can use help with too.
No amount of your time is too small, and help is always appreciated!
- Educational Programs
- Co-parenting Program
- Reunification Retreat Program
- TPKF State Representative
- Event Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Graphic Designers
- Grant writer
- Web Designer
- Short films/video creation and editing
- Social Media
- Counseling and Mediation
- Legal Counsel
Other Ways You Can Be Involved:
- Join a rally
- Become a Member
- Make a Donation
- Donate for a shirt
- Join our research team
- Get educated and spread awareness
- Like and share our Facebook posts
- Write an article or share your personal story
- Write your state representatives
- Or one of our many other opportunities!
Click “Contact” for more information.